
Well, editing has officially begun. I'm combing through the 160+ hrs and transcribing interviews, story boarding sequences and trying not to get lost in the details. I've also started attending mosque. Just kidding, that's the capital dome! Yes, it's all happening here at the center of the free world. The Colosseum.
Meanwhile, I'm working full time at One World Youth Project, an initiative of Georgetown University.

2 comments:
How about an update?
Every time I see the Capitol Dome I think about our day there with Lesley.
This is kind of surprising I've found this words "Life on death beach" in so many places that I just don´t know where to go first, but I do know that "Work with a Capital W" well, not only is a good word's game itself, but also is a good... I'd say, a modest way of saying how one human being could be as multitask as this one is, and encouraging by doing many things "at the same time" including of course this great appetizer of his work, -watch the clips here http://jeffarak.com/LODB/trailer.html-, that in just 2 minutes can give you an accurate background of a situation, put you in touch with their characters and make you find yourself asking for more time, more images, more stories… to think about.
Post a Comment